To keep abreast of the regulatory landscape, our public affairs team publishes regular updates on regulatory topics being prepared and already issued with in-depth analysis on their impacts.
A summary of the previous quarter allows you to keep up with recent regulatory news.
With SGSS, turn a constraint to an opportunity
Main Market Initiatives
- Main Market Initiatives - General Overview
- Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision (IORP)
- AIFM Directive
- UCITS I-IV Directive
- UCITS V Directive
- MiFID 1
- MIFID II /MIFIR
- Short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps
- Venture capital funds and social entrepreneurship funds
- Cross Border Fund Distribution (CBFD)
When the Blockchain raises the same problems of responsibility as self-driving cars...
What are the challenges of the EU authorities at the start of their new mandate in order to strengthen the regulatory...
What is the Capital Markets Union (CMU)? What are the main pursued objectives and expected benefits in terms of...
We are entering a new term, as the new EU Commission will officially start its work in November. What will be its...
May 2019 - The issue of Sustainable Finance is seeing an unprecedented boom, both on the international political stage...