Per rimanere aggiornati sul panorama normativo, il nostro team Public Affairs pubblica aggiornamenti periodici su questioni normative, sia in fase di discussione che già rilasciate, fornendo un’analisi approfondita del loro impatto.
La sintesi del trimestre precedente consente di rimanere aggiornati in merito alle più recenti novità del settore.
Con SGSS puoi trasformare un vincolo in opportunità
Flashnews: EMIR REFIT & the FRANDT criteria - The text is finally published
Delegated Regulation 2021/1456, published on 8 September 2021 in the EU OJ and coming into force the following day, puts...
CSD Regulation - Interview with Sylvie Bonduelle
Discover the CSDR latest updates with our expert Sylvie Bonduelle, Senior Advisor for the Regulatory Projects...
Flashnews: CSDR – where do we stand?
On 1 July, the European Commission (EC) published its report resulting from consultations carried out both in the...
Flashnews: PRIIPs Regulation - Update on July 2021
The European Commission launched a Consultation on 15 July 2021 proposing the extension of the exemption period for the...
Flash Video - Asset management: The challenges of SFDR's new "green" reporting
The ESG reporting came into force on 10 March 2021. What exactly does this reporting mean for asset managers? What does...
Flashnews: Where to find the data to calculate penalties? (CSDR - SDR 2022)
ESMA has just published a new version of its CSDR Q&A (May 28, 2021), specifying the register and databases CSDs should...
The upsurge in the unlisted sector requires the digitalisation of processes
Investments in private equity, private debt, infrastructures or real estate are a response to investors’ search for...
Luxembourg’s fund industry is ripe for growth
Sustainable finance, innovation and Brexit present a number of opportunities for Luxembourg’s fund industry. According...
Flashnews: Cleared derivatives: The new regulation finally published!
On 17 February 2021, Delegated Regulation 2021/237 was published in the Union Official Journal. Entered into force the...
Green finance: Two regulations for financial market players
Discover the two new green finance regulations governing sustainability-related information and their legal & technical...
Should the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive be reviewed?
The current situation of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) is marked by the public consultation...
Flashnews: Uncleared derivatives: the end of a long wait
The last attempt by European regulators (ESMA, EBA and EIOPA: ESAs) will have been the right one. Delegated Regulation...
Flashnews: The settlement discipline regime (CSDR) SDR 2022
A few days before the fateful date of February 1, 2021, it is now official, the settlement disciplines regime will only...
All eyes on emerging and frontier markets
Low interest rates and distorted equity prices in developed markets are forcing institutional investors to re-think...
Main Market Initiatives
On-going Market Initiatives
- Main Market Initiatives - General Overview
- SRD - Shareholder Rights Directive
- IORP - Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
- MIFID II /MIFIR - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive & Regulation
- EMIR Regulation - European Market Infrastructure Regulation / Derivative Products
- T2SProject - Target 2 Securities Project - CSD Settlement & Delivery Platform
- CSDR - Central Securities Depositories Regulation
- AIFM Directive - Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive
- UCITS V Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
- EuVECA/EuSEF - Venture capital funds and social entrepreneurship funds
- CBFD - Cross Border Fund Distribution
- PRIIPs Regulation - Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products
- BMR - Benchmark Regulation
- SFT - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
Other Market Initiatives
- UCITS I-IV Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities I-IV Directive
- MiFID 1 - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 1
- SHORT SELLING - Regulation on Short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps
- SOLVENCY II Directive
- T+2 - Harmonising settlement cycles
- LEI - Legal Entity Identifier CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI)
- FTT - Financial Transaction Tax (France)
- FATCA Legislation - Foreign Account Task Compliance Act Legislation
- DODD-FRANK ACT (Title VII)
- Shadow Banking
- MMFR - Money market funds Regulation
- ELTIFs - European Long-Term Investment Funds
- COLLATERAL Directive
- FINALITY Directive
- Recovery & Resolution (for non banks)
Watch Jean-Pierre Gomez' interview on SFDR.
The European settlement Finality Directive is currently under review. What is the original purpose of the directive?...
At the end of January 2021, AFTI (French Association of Securities Professionals) published a methodological guide for...
Watch Eric de Nexon's regulatory perspectives for 2021.
François Letondu, Head of macro-sector and macro-financial studies at Societe Generale, explains the concept behind...
ESMA recently published the French translation of its guidelines on liquidity stress testing for investment funds....
It was already a year ago that I dedicated my column to the CMU, the Capital Markets Union, which has been close to the...