Um mit der regulatorischen Landschaft Schritt zu halten, veröffentlicht unser Public-Affairs-Team regelmäßige Updates zu regulatorischen Themen, die vorbereitet werden und bereits eine eingehende Analyse ihrer Auswirkungen enthalten.
Eine Zusammenfassung des vorherigen Quartals ermöglicht es Ihnen, mit den jüngsten Nachrichten Schritt zu halten.
Sehen Sie mit SGSS auch Einschränkungen als Chancen !
Postponement of TARGET consolidation to 20 March 2023
The TARGET consolidation project, which aims to merge the technical platforms of Target 2 and Target 2 Securities* in...
CSDR Refit - SDR: Parliament formalises its first proposals
On 17 March, the European Commission (EC) has published its proposal for a revision of the CSDR Regulation*, which dealt...
CSDR - SDR: The mandatory buy-in is postponed to November 2025
Since June 2022*, CSDR allowed the coexistence of different dates for the implementation of settlement disciplines...
EMIR Refit: Evolution of the reporting to Trade Repositories
It has taken time for this subject to come to a conclusion, as the consultation conducted by the European Securities and...
The AMF has updated its doctrine on liquidity management tools
Following the public consultation held in February 2022 on the strengthening of liquidity management tools requirements,...
Home stretch for MiCA
The MiCA draft regulation was adopted on October 10 by the European Parliament's Economic Affairs Committee (28 votes...
Publication of final Guidelines on MiFID II suitability
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has published its final Guidelines on certain aspects of the MiFID...
Limited Qualified Investor Fund (L-QIF)
Switzerland plans the launch in 2023 of a new type of alternative investment fund, the LQIF: an opportunity for private...
Is there a European project on withholding tax procedures within the EU?
A draft European Directive should be issued at the end of 2022 in order to define a common and standardised procedure...
New French UCI Chart of Accounts
In France, the accounting of Undertakings for Collective Investment, or UCIs, is organised by a chart of accounts...
MIFID 2 and Green finance: impacts and changes for market players
Due to ‘’SFDR*’’ (level one effective since 10 March 2021 and level 2/RTS as from January 2023), some amendments to the...
CSDR Refit: The ECB gives its opinion on the revision proposal
At the request of the European Council, the European Central Bank (ECB) published its opinion* on the draft revision of...
Time to get smart about greenwashing
Greenwashing can be defined as behaviour or activities that make people believe that a company is doing more to protect...
Update of the AFG-AFTI guide on performance fees
AFG* and AFTI** published in July 2022 an update of the guide, originally drafted in 2018, to performance fees for...
Quarterly regulatory overview
Analysis of key regulatory initiatives
On-going regulatory initiatives
- Key regulatory initiatives - General Overview
- AIFM Directive - Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive
- BMR - Benchmark Regulation
- CBFD - Cross Border Fund Distribution
- CSDR - Central Securities Depositories Regulation
- ELTIFs - European Long-Term Investment Funds
- EMIR Regulation - European Market Infrastructure Regulation / Derivative Products
- EuVECA/EuSEF - Venture capital funds and social entrepreneurship funds
- IORP - Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
- MIFID II /MIFIR - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive & Regulation
- MMFR - Money market funds Regulation
- PRIIPs Regulation - Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products
- Recovery & Resolution (for non banks)
- SFDR/Taxonomy - Regulation of "Green Finance"
- SFT - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
- SRD - Shareholder Rights Directive
- T2SProject - Target 2 Securities Project - CSD Settlement & Delivery Platform
- UCITS V Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
Other regulatory initiatives
- Collateral Directive
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Title VII)
- FATCA - Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- Finality Directive
- FTT - Financial Transaction Tax (France)
- LEI - Legal Entity Identifier CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI)
- MIFID I - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive I
- Shadow Banking
- Short selling - Regulation on Short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps
- Solvency II Directive
- Harmonising settlement cycles at T+2
- UCITS I-IV Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities I-IV
The ISO 20022 format has just been adopted for electronic data interchange between financial institutions for Corporate...
Find out all about the Pilot Regime, designed to test the use of distributed ledger technologies (DLT) in market...
Discover "Gates": the liquidity management tool addressing liquidity risk, with Christian de Beaufort, Market...
Discover the AIFM and UCITS Directives latest updates with Marie-Claire de Saint-Exupéry, Senior Advisor Public Affairs...
Watch Jean-Pierre Gomez' interview on RAIF.
Watch Jean-Pierre Gomez' interview on SFDR.
The European settlement Finality Directive is currently under review. What is the original purpose of the directive?...