Um mit der regulatorischen Landschaft Schritt zu halten, veröffentlicht unser Public-Affairs-Team regelmäßige Updates zu regulatorischen Themen, die vorbereitet werden und bereits eine eingehende Analyse ihrer Auswirkungen enthalten.
Eine Zusammenfassung des vorherigen Quartals ermöglicht es Ihnen, mit den jüngsten Nachrichten Schritt zu halten.
Sehen Sie mit SGSS auch Einschränkungen als Chancen !
Flashnews: Integration of sustainability into AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID
Currently AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID do not take into account sustainability risks and Principal Adverse Impacts (PAIs).
CSDR – SDR A first positive signal from ESMA
On 14 July 2021, many professional associations had written jointly to the European Comission (EC) and ESMA* to request...
Flashnews: EMIR REFIT & the FRANDT criteria - The text is finally published
Delegated Regulation 2021/1456, published on 8 September 2021 in the EU OJ and coming into force the following day, puts...
CSD Regulation - Interview with Sylvie Bonduelle
Discover the CSDR latest updates with our expert Sylvie Bonduelle, Senior Advisor for the Regulatory Projects...
Flashnews: CSDR – where do we stand?
On 1 July, the European Commission (EC) published its report resulting from consultations carried out both in the...
Flashnews: PRIIPs Regulation - Update on July 2021
The European Commission launched a Consultation on 15 July 2021 proposing the extension of the exemption period for the...
Flash Video - Asset management: The challenges of SFDR's new "green" reporting
The ESG reporting came into force on 10 March 2021. What exactly does this reporting mean for asset managers? What does...
Flashnews: Where to find the data to calculate penalties? (CSDR - SDR 2022)
ESMA has just published a new version of its CSDR Q&A (May 28, 2021), specifying the register and databases CSDs should...
The upsurge in the unlisted sector requires the digitalisation of processes
Investments in private equity, private debt, infrastructures or real estate are a response to investors’ search for...
Luxembourg’s fund industry is ripe for growth
Sustainable finance, innovation and Brexit present a number of opportunities for Luxembourg’s fund industry. According...
Flashnews: Cleared derivatives: The new regulation finally published!
On 17 February 2021, Delegated Regulation 2021/237 was published in the Union Official Journal. Entered into force the...
Green finance: Two regulations for financial market players
Discover the two new green finance regulations governing sustainability-related information and their legal & technical...
Should the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive be reviewed?
The current situation of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) is marked by the public consultation...
Flashnews: Uncleared derivatives: the end of a long wait
The last attempt by European regulators (ESMA, EBA and EIOPA: ESAs) will have been the right one. Delegated Regulation...
Main Market Initiatives
On-going Market Initiatives
- Main Market Initiatives - General Overview
- AIFM Directive - Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive
- BMR - Benchmark Regulation
- CBFD - Cross Border Fund Distribution
- CSDR - Central Securities Depositories Regulation
- EMIR Regulation - European Market Infrastructure Regulation / Derivative Products
- EuVECA/EuSEF - Venture capital funds and social entrepreneurship funds
- IORP - Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
- MIFID II /MIFIR - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive & Regulation
- PRIIPs Regulation - Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products
- SFDR/Taxonomy - Regulation of "Green Finance"
- SFT - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
- SRD - Shareholder Rights Directive
- T2SProject - Target 2 Securities Project - CSD Settlement & Delivery Platform
- UCITS V Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
Other Market Initiatives
- COLLATERAL Directive
- DODD-FRANK ACT (Title VII)
- ELTIFs - European Long-Term Investment Funds
- FATCA Legislation - Foreign Account Task Compliance Act Legislation
- FINALITY Directive
- FTT - Financial Transaction Tax (France)
- LEI - Legal Entity Identifier CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI)
- MiFID 1 - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 1
- MMFR - Money market funds Regulation
- Recovery & Resolution (for non banks)
- Shadow Banking
- SHORT SELLING - Regulation on Short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps
- SOLVENCY II Directive
- T+2 - Harmonising settlement cycles
- UCITS I-IV Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities I-IV Directive
Watch Jean-Pierre Gomez' interview on SFDR.
The European settlement Finality Directive is currently under review. What is the original purpose of the directive?...
At the end of January 2021, AFTI (French Association of Securities Professionals) published a methodological guide for...
Watch Eric de Nexon's regulatory perspectives for 2021.
François Letondu, Head of macro-sector and macro-financial studies at Societe Generale, explains the concept behind...
ESMA recently published the French translation of its guidelines on liquidity stress testing for investment funds....
It was already a year ago that I dedicated my column to the CMU, the Capital Markets Union, which has been close to the...