Um mit der regulatorischen Landschaft Schritt zu halten, veröffentlicht unser Public-Affairs-Team regelmäßige Updates zu regulatorischen Themen, die vorbereitet werden und bereits eine eingehende Analyse ihrer Auswirkungen enthalten.
Eine Zusammenfassung des vorherigen Quartals ermöglicht es Ihnen, mit den jüngsten Nachrichten Schritt zu halten.
Sehen Sie mit SGSS auch Einschränkungen als Chancen !
Flash News: Review of AIFM and UCITS Directives – Proposal from the European Commission
The European Commission published on 25 November 2021 a proposal amending AIFM Directive (Directive 2011/61/EU), notably...
Green Finance: Informed Look at the Regulations with a big R
Asset managers must make the right choices when considering sustainable and responsible investments. Therefore, they...
Flashnews: CSDR – SDR Mandatory buy-in will not start next February
The European Parliament agreed on 24 November to a postponement of the starting date of the mandatory buy-in.
Flashnews: Liquidity Management Tools – Rise in power of gates in France
In November 2021, the Bank of France and the AMF published an update of their July 2020 study.
Flashnews: CCPs UK - Towards an extension of temporary recognition
In its press release of 10 November 2021, the European Commission (EC) specified its intentions in the case of the...
The Reserved Alternative Investment Fund: Key features & advantages
The RAIF, or Reserved Alternative Investment Fund, is a Luxembourg product. It was launched in 2016 and is subject to...
Flashnews: Recognition of UK – CCPs Associations write to the Commission
On 16 September, 10 professional associations wrote to the European Commission (EC) asking for an extension of the...
AIFM Directive and the SFDR: changes and impacts on AIFs
Will the AIFM Directive, which came into force in 2013, be affected by the SFDR? Jean-Pierre Gomez, Head of Regulatory...
Flashnews: Integration of sustainability into AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID
Currently AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID do not take into account sustainability risks and Principal Adverse Impacts (PAIs).
CSDR – SDR A first positive signal from ESMA
On 14 July 2021, many professional associations had written jointly to the European Comission (EC) and ESMA* to request...
Flashnews: EMIR REFIT & the FRANDT criteria - The text is finally published
Delegated Regulation 2021/1456, published on 8 September 2021 in the EU OJ and coming into force the following day, puts...
CSD Regulation - Interview with Sylvie Bonduelle
Discover the CSDR latest updates with our expert Sylvie Bonduelle, Senior Advisor for the Regulatory Projects...
Flashnews: CSDR – where do we stand?
On 1 July, the European Commission (EC) published its report resulting from consultations carried out both in the...
Flashnews: PRIIPs Regulation - Update on July 2021
The European Commission launched a Consultation on 15 July 2021 proposing the extension of the exemption period for the...
Main Market Initiatives
On-going Market Initiatives
- Main Market Initiatives - General Overview
- AIFM Directive - Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive
- BMR - Benchmark Regulation
- CBFD - Cross Border Fund Distribution
- CSDR - Central Securities Depositories Regulation
- ELTIFs - European Long-Term Investment Funds
- EMIR Regulation - European Market Infrastructure Regulation / Derivative Products
- EuVECA/EuSEF - Venture capital funds and social entrepreneurship funds
- IORP - Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
- MIFID II /MIFIR - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive & Regulation
- MMFR - Money market funds Regulation
- PRIIPs Regulation - Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products
- SFDR/Taxonomy - Regulation of "Green Finance"
- SFT - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
- SRD - Shareholder Rights Directive
- T2SProject - Target 2 Securities Project - CSD Settlement & Delivery Platform
- UCITS V Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
Other Market Initiatives
- COLLATERAL Directive
- DODD-FRANK ACT (Title VII)
- FATCA Legislation - Foreign Account Task Compliance Act Legislation
- FINALITY Directive
- FTT - Financial Transaction Tax (France)
- LEI - Legal Entity Identifier CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI)
- MiFID 1 - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 1
- Recovery & Resolution (for non banks)
- Shadow Banking
- SHORT SELLING - Regulation on Short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps
- SOLVENCY II Directive
- T+2 - Harmonising settlement cycles
- UCITS I-IV Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities I-IV Directive
Watch Jean-Pierre Gomez' interview on RAIF.
Watch Jean-Pierre Gomez' interview on SFDR.
The European settlement Finality Directive is currently under review. What is the original purpose of the directive?...
At the end of January 2021, AFTI (French Association of Securities Professionals) published a methodological guide for...
Watch Eric de Nexon's regulatory perspectives for 2021.
François Letondu, Head of macro-sector and macro-financial studies at Societe Generale, explains the concept behind...
ESMA recently published the French translation of its guidelines on liquidity stress testing for investment funds....