Um mit der regulatorischen Landschaft Schritt zu halten, veröffentlicht unser Public-Affairs-Team regelmäßige Updates zu regulatorischen Themen, die vorbereitet werden und bereits eine eingehende Analyse ihrer Auswirkungen enthalten.
Eine Zusammenfassung des vorherigen Quartals ermöglicht es Ihnen, mit den jüngsten Nachrichten Schritt zu halten.
Sehen Sie mit SGSS auch Einschränkungen als Chancen !
Flashnews: The settlement discipline regime (CSDR) SDR 2022
A few days before the fateful date of February 1, 2021, it is now official, the settlement disciplines regime will only...
All eyes on emerging and frontier markets
Low interest rates and distorted equity prices in developed markets are forcing institutional investors to re-think...
Eric de Nexon's Regulatory Chronicle - January 2021
As I have done in previous years, I will dedicate this letter for the month of January to discussing the most important...
Regulatory changes in the Swiss market
New rules for cross-border financial services into the Swiss market. Asset Managers, along with other Financial Service...
Regulations & blockchain: the challenge of technological neutrality
The term "technological neutrality" is often used to say that the law cannot impose or even favor one technology over...
Flashnews: On the way to CSDR 2
Regularly announced for soon and long awaited, the consultation on a revision of CSDR was finally published by the...
The Romanian capital market becomes an emerging market
For the first time in history, the Romanian capital market has been included since September 21, 2020 in the Emerging...
Flashnews: Cleared derivatives: extension of exemption and Brexit
On 23rd of November 2020, ESMA published a proposal to amend the 3 delegated regulations detailing the clearing...
The role of the securities services provider in the path towards sustainability
ESG criteria are becoming more important for asset managers and asset owners’ business and for the financial world in...
Flashnews: CSDR & BREXIT
On 25 November 2020, the European Commission published a temporary decision (valid from 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021)...
Flashnews: Uncleared derivatives: Yet another new text proposal
Risk mitigation techniques for uncleared OTC derivative contracts were declined in 2016, in Delegated Regulation...
Green finance: Regulation of financial market participants
In November 2019, the European Commission published Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 on sustainability‐related disclosures in...
General Meetings and challenges
Richard Roger, Head of the Issuer Services business line at Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS), presents his...
PEPP: The pan-European personal pension product certified by the EU
Pan European Personal Pension Product certified by the EU: why such a product? Which providers will offer #PEPPs and...
Main Market Initiatives
On-going Market Initiatives
- Main Market Initiatives - General Overview
- AIFM Directive - Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive
- BMR - Benchmark Regulation
- CBFD - Cross Border Fund Distribution
- CSDR - Central Securities Depositories Regulation
- EMIR Regulation - European Market Infrastructure Regulation / Derivative Products
- EuVECA/EuSEF - Venture capital funds and social entrepreneurship funds
- IORP - Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
- MIFID II /MIFIR - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive & Regulation
- PRIIPs Regulation - Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products
- SFDR/Taxonomy - Regulation of "Green Finance"
- SFT - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
- SRD - Shareholder Rights Directive
- T2SProject - Target 2 Securities Project - CSD Settlement & Delivery Platform
- UCITS V Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
Other Market Initiatives
- COLLATERAL Directive
- DODD-FRANK ACT (Title VII)
- ELTIFs - European Long-Term Investment Funds
- FATCA Legislation - Foreign Account Task Compliance Act Legislation
- FINALITY Directive
- FTT - Financial Transaction Tax (France)
- LEI - Legal Entity Identifier CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI)
- MiFID 1 - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 1
- MMFR - Money market funds Regulation
- Recovery & Resolution (for non banks)
- Shadow Banking
- SHORT SELLING - Regulation on Short selling and certain aspects of credit default swaps
- SOLVENCY II Directive
- T+2 - Harmonising settlement cycles
- UCITS I-IV Directive - Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities I-IV Directive
Watch Jean-Pierre Gomez' interview on SFDR.
The European settlement Finality Directive is currently under review. What is the original purpose of the directive?...
At the end of January 2021, AFTI (French Association of Securities Professionals) published a methodological guide for...
Watch Eric de Nexon's regulatory perspectives for 2021.
François Letondu, Head of macro-sector and macro-financial studies at Societe Generale, explains the concept behind...
ESMA recently published the French translation of its guidelines on liquidity stress testing for investment funds....
It was already a year ago that I dedicated my column to the CMU, the Capital Markets Union, which has been close to the...