Customer satisfaction is essential to Société Générale Securities Services.
You can send your claims or complaints directly to your usual SGSS contact.
Careful consideration will be given by our Client Service department to any complaint sent to Societe Generale Securities Services (hereafter “SGSS”).
SGSS will acknowledge receipt of your request within 10 business days. The acknowledgment of receipt will include:
- the maximum response delay time (2 months maximum from the date of receipt of the claim);
- the contact details of the department in charge of processing the claim;
- if applicable, the transmission of the claim to another processing authority (In the event that the final answer is not entirely favorable to you, it will expose the available remedies, including the contact details of the mediator(s) - see below).
Please note that these deadlines are regulatory; If local regulations or commitments published by an entity indicate shorter response times, these will obviously be respected.
You can address your request to your usual interlocutor:
- For clients: Please contact your Relationship Manager and / or the Head of Relationship Manager, or SGSS’ Head of Sales & Relationship Management, or any other usual contact;
- For prospects: Please contact your commercial contact or SGSS’ sales representative.
You can contact them at your convenience and by any means: telephone, usual email address, mail to the address of Societe Generale Securities Services, etc.
As a last resort, if a disagreement persists as a result of the response provided by our services, you can request for free the intervention of:
The Societe Generale Group’s Ombudsman
The Societe Generale Group’s Ombudsman can be contacted at the following address:
- Le Médiateur auprès de Société Générale
17 Cours Valmy
92987 PARIS LA DEFENSE CEDEX 7
In reviewing any matter, the Ombudsman undertakes the consideration of both the client’s and the bank’s point of view, evaluates arguments from each of the parties and makes a decision in all fairness.
The Group’s Ombudsman will respond to you directly within two months of receipt of the written submissions of the parties relating to the claim.
The Ombudsman of the AMF
The Ombudsman of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) can be contacted at the following address:
- Médiateur de l'AMF, Autorité des Marchés Financier
17 place de la Bourse
75082 PARIS CEDEX 02