Zurich - Responsible Investment, first growth crisis?
Are performance and sustainable development reconcilable? Do we have the right indicators? What about regulatory standards?
Despite strong growth in assets under management, the Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) offer remains unclear and does not seem to meet clients' expectations: are we facing SRI’s first crisis?
Please join us to hear from industry experts on hot topics such as the creation of responsible indices and a panel debate on the potential and future of SRI.
THURSDAY 27 JUNE 2019
From 08:30 to 10:30
80001 Zürich, Switzerland
- Gerhard Wagner, Head of Sustainable Investments, Swisscanto
- Christian Regnicoli, Head of Institutional Clients, ResponsAbility
- Philippe Aerni, Director of Center for Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, Zurich University
- Virgile Haddad, Sustainability Analyst, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking
- Frédéric Berney, Senior Risk Advisor, BlueOrchard Impact Investment Managers
- Kelly Hess, Director Projects, Swiss Sustainable Finance
These interactive discussions will focus on:
- SRI and asset management, an unlikely couple?
- What resources (indices, regulations, etc.) to invest responsibly?
- How to meet customer expectations?
Discover the other roadshow's locations: