Societe Generale present at Sibos 2016
Societe Generale is exhibiting at SIBOS 2016 in Geneva this year, from 26 to 29 September, to showcase its broad range of commercial banking, prime brokerage and securities services.
SIBOS, organised by SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, is an annual conference for the financial industry and brings together some 7,000 decision makers and topic experts from financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners. SIBOS is the place to do business and collectively shape the future of the financial industry.
Attending for the 25th consecutive year, the Group is showcasing products and services for corporate clients, financial institutions and brokers which include:
- Cash clearing services
- Trade services
- Cash management services
- Forex linked to transactions
- Global securities clearing services
- Execution to custody services
- Global and local custody
- Collateral management programmes
Delegates from Societe Generale have been invited to address current issues during dedicated conference sessions:
• Pascal Augé, Head of Global Transaction and Payment Services, will contribute to Making real time successful in the Eurozone
• Mathieu Maurier, Global Head of Sales & Relationship Management at SGSS, will discuss EU securities markets transformation - Is the glass half empty or half full?
• Frantz Teissedre, Head of Interbank Relationships for Global Transaction Banking, will participate in a workshop discussion dedicated to the EBA clearing community’s outlook on its Instant Payments Infrastructure solution: Fast, Faster, Instant
• Paola Deantoni, Head of Post Trading Market, Senior Advisor SWIFT at SGSS, will address Facilitating cross-border investing
• Dennis Sweeney, Managing Director, Global Liquidity & Collateral Management, will contribute to Real-time liquidity monitoring and management: Do banks still have the choice? and SWIFT’s intraday liquidity offering, a key service to comply with BCBS 248 and to optimise your liquidity
Societe Generale’s delegates and solution experts will be present at booth A36.
For more information about Societe Generale at SIBOS visit: