Societe Generale Securities Services is pleased to participate to the FIMA US 2019 conference held on 1-3 April on Boston MA.
FIMA (Financial Information Management) is the global networking event for 500+ buy & sell-side data leaders.
Our SGSS expert Olivier Rose, Head of International Data Management, will participate in a panel discussion on April 1st:
Panel Discussion and Live Polling | Making Data Lineage Sustainable
Lineage is a critical effort that everyone struggles with as transparency is brought into the data journey. Along the journey you need to know what is happening and how it is changing in order to do data quality. You need to make sure it is up-to-date and current and useable to a broader community and to meet regulations, such as BCBS 239. How are you demonstrating the benefits of lineage and making it real?
Panelists will discuss:
- How to use lineage to support change management and business practices
- Using automatic or dynamic lineage to keep it up-to-date
- How to get lineage into a format to enable visualization
Moderator: Peter Ku, VP, Head of Industry Consulting & Financial Services Strategist, Informatica
- Shanti Pudota, Head of Enterprise Data Management and Governance, Fannie Mae
- George Marootian, Executive Vice President, Head of Technology, Natixis Global Asset Management
- Olivier Rose, Head of International Data Management, Société Générale Securities Services
- Bryce Wagner, Director, Advisory, KPMG