FR - Changes to the General Regulation of the AMF
The Decree of 27 February 2017, published on 7 March 2017, amends certain provisions of the General Regulation of the AMF, in particular the following points
The Decree of 27 February 2017, published on 7 March 2017, amends certain provisions of the General Regulation of the AMF, in particular the following points:
- it conditions the marketing in France, to non-professional customers, of AIFs from third countries managed by managers from third countries on compliance with the requirements set out in an agreement between the AMF and the authority in the third country;
- it deletes article 222-8, providing for the publication of the fees paid to the statutory auditors;
- it extends the obligation for post-trade transparency applicable to French investment service providers, in transactions traded OTC and concerning ETFs admitted to trading on a regulated market;
- it allows for the implementation of a redemption cap mechanism by open collective investments that did not have the possibility of doing so;
- it expands the list of professionals authorised to manage a collective investment by delegation.