Expand market knowledge: SGSS’ specific regional expertise and presence in 18 key distribution countries enables to provide insight and intelligence around market entry, distribution channels, the competitive landscape and asset flows.
How do SGSS support asset managers’ fund distribution strategies?
The product has been added to your selectionSee the selection
Whether an asset manager is looking to reach new investors on a global scale; looking to facilitate distribution in its home country, or search for more efficient way to distribute its funds; client needs, in terms of distribution, represent a core component.
SGSS proposes a package of distribution support services, each of which aims to make business expansion a smoother process.
This solution complements existing Management Company Services in Germany, Luxembourg and Ireland, and specific distribution offers for the UK, Italy and Asia.
Key features & benefits
Enhance client access: The SGSS global / local service model enables asset managers to distribute their product in multiple markets:
SGSS Global Distribution Hub offers a single cross-border technology platform which leads to a high level of global integration and coordination.
Ease regulatory requirements: Global Distribution Hub by SGSS offers a single-entry point for fund registration covering 18 distribution markets. The Hub manages:
- Initial registration and maintenance of funds/sub-funds in target markets (assistance in understanding all the requirements to achieve successful market entries, required documents transmission to the Local Representative Agent and the Regulator, payment of fees, translation of documents into local language, preparation of specific prospectus for local investors, maintenance of funds/sub-funds in target markets including subsequent registration of additional share classes…)
- Local Representative Agent requirements
- Local Transfer Agent requirements.
Leverage data & reporting to ensure:
- Regular review of the success of the clients’ distribution strategy
- Regulatory data provision in terms of data points for KIID; KID; SII; Fund Fact Sheets
- Advice on NAV and Shareholder notices.
Enables the management, control and pilot of operations through SGSS GALLERY, SGSS 24/7 transactional and secure information web portal.
- SGSS Transfer Agency offering is the cornerstone of SGSS distribution support model, allowing full onboarding support for local investors with industry leading technology combined with locally adapted service models and a single entry point of coordination in Luxembourg
- Connected to over 30 distributor platforms, messaging and connectivity platforms can be leveraged to harmonise, translate, and transmit electronic data and facilitate fund distribution efficiency
- SGSS Global Fund Trading (GFT) platform, the SGSS proprietary investment fund order and processing platform, helps global asset managers connect with local financial institutions that buy and hold funds.