The balance sheet strength and strong credit rating of Societe Generale as a large universal banking group.
UK Wealth Management Outsourcing Services
What does SGSS’ fully integrated front, middle, and back office solution to wealth managers in the UK look like?
Wealth Managers, Stockbrokers, and Independent Financial Advisors are increasingly seeking the full suite of outsourcing solutions to maintain their competitive edge against an industry backdrop of fee pressure and rising costs.
The product has been added to your selectionSee the selection
Wealth Management Outsourcing Services by SGSS provide a fully integrated front, middle, and back office solution that spans the value-chain, from client portal through portfolio management, global execution and custody, to client reporting. It is tailored for XO (eXecution Only) discretionary and advisory managers.
SGSS has developed this modular outsourcing proposition with a view to offering the industry an alternative to split models and legacy suppliers. This suite of services brings to market a solution that delivers leading technology (including JHC Figaro) and a package of products, including Societe Generale’s long established services such as custody, market execution and funds trading.
Overall, the solution encompasses access to an extensive library of services and functions for wealth managers, who can benefit from the Societe Generale Group infrastructure, technology and scalability whilst focussing on their core competencies of relationship management and performance for their clients.
Key features & benefits
Delivers a comprehensive and modular solution incorporating:
- Portfolio Management, allowing full investment decision support including: strategy maintenance, portfolio re-balancing, performance measurement, single and bulk order generation, pre-trade, real-time compliance guideline checking, asset allocation valuations, performance attribution against multiple benchmarks, ‘what-if’ CGT analysis, portfolio risk optimization, real time monitoring of the status of all trades. Wealth managers already using a Portfolio Management System can directly connect it to the solution.
- Dealing - Direct Market Access (DMA) offering global reach across multiple asset classes and sophisticated order processing
- Custody and asset servicing with access to the Group network, sub-custody and local expertise
- Segregated individual books and records available under different contractual frameworks (Model “A” and Model “B”)
- Flexible white-labeled online channel for investors, based on the latest web technology.