SGSS received major ratings from Global Custodian
SGSS has received eight major ratings from Global Custodian magazine* in its 2013 “Agent Banks in Emerging Markets” survey. This annual survey is based on clients’ perceptions of their global custody providers.
SGSS’ overall ratings were:
- “Outperformer of the Survey” in Croatia and Czech Republic
- Top Rated “Domestic” in Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania and Russia
- Top Rated “Cross Border / Non-Affiliated” in Croatia
- Commended “Cross Border / Non-Affiliated” in Czech Republic
The rating “Outperformer of the Survey”, which SGSS received for both Croatia and the Czech Republic, distinguishes providers whose overall weighted scores for all categories were higher than, or equal to, the local market average.
In addition, for the 10th consecutive year, SGSS in Croatia was attributed Top Rated status for its services and received Top Rated status for the 4th consecutive year in both the “Domestic” and “Cross Border / Non-Affiliated” categories.
The annual survey measures the opinions of three different client groups with regard to the quality of service providers in sub-custody and clearing. All of these ratings underline SGSS’ commitment to clients as well as their knowledge and extensive experience in their respective local markets, where they are leading service providers to domestic and foreign institutions, providing consistent, sophisticated and first-class securities services.
* Global Custodian is the leading magazine covering the international securities services business. The magazine is published 6 times a year and has a global readership.