SGSS offers a package of 'Solvency II' services for institutional investors and asset managers
SGSS has set up a package of services to enable institutional investors and asset managers to meet the requirements imposed by the Solvency II directive.
Societe Generale Securities Services has set up a package of services to enable institutional investors and asset managers, in the context of their asset management activities, to meet the requirements imposed by the provisions of the Solvency II directive*, which is due to come into effect on 1st January 2014.
This directive will result in a significant increase in the information that needs to be provided to regulators. The frequency and level of data to be provided mean that new requirements for information, both quantitative and qualitative, will have to be met.
Using its experience as a custodian and valuer of financial assets, its control over risk calculation and its expertise in cash management, SGSS has designed a package of services for its clients:
1. A transparent inventory of funds and portfolios of assets
2. Assistance with SCR (Solvency Capital Requirement) calculations, stress tests and multiple risk indicators
3. Monitoring and management of the risks linked to financial assets
4. Preparation of reports dedicated to Solvency II covering financial assets
Thanks to this services offering, SGSS' dedicated teams of experts will advise and accompany their institutional investor and asset management clients throughout the procedures required in order to be fully compliant with the requirements of traceability, auditability and transparency imposed by the Solvency II directive.
* Solvency II is a European directive which aims to better adapt the solvency requirements of insurance and reinsurance companies to the real economic risks incurred by their activities.