SGSS ranked by Global Investor / ISF magazine
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has been ranked in Global Investor / ISF* magazine’s 2013 Sub-Custody Survey, obtaining Top Ranking in Croatia, Poland, Russia and the Czech Republic.
This annual survey gives broker-dealers and global custodians the opportunity to rate their agent banks in four separate regions - Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and Africa/Middle East - across 12 types of services.
SGSS was ranked:
- Top in Croatia, Poland and Russia (”Weighted by Importance”** & “Unweighted”)
- Top in the Czech Republic (“Weighted by Importance”)
- 2nd in Italy (“Weighted”)
- 3rd in Spain (“Unweighted”)
This is the 3rd consecutive year in which SGSS has received Top Ranking for its sub-custody services in Russia, whilst Croatia, Poland and the Czech Republic enter the rankings for the first time.
The results of the Survey, based on client feedback, underline the commitment of SGSS’ teams to accompany clients in a challenging and evolving financial environment and to provide them with first-class services in response to the requirements of their individual markets.
* Global Investor incorporating ISF is a leading monthly magazine covering the global asset management and asset servicing industry.
** The results of the Survey are divided into separate categories: “Unweighted”, “Weighted” (by size of respondents’ assets under custody) and “Weighted by Importance” (scores calibrated according to the importance attached by respondents to individual service categories).