SGSS receives sixteen ratings from Global Custodian
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has received sixteen major ratings in Global Custodian’s “Agent Banks in Major Markets Survey 2014” published in September 2014.
Rated among its peers, SGSS was named:
• “Global Outperformer”* & “Market Outperformer”** in France and “Category Outperformer”*** in 4 categories : Settlement, Asset Servicing, Relationship & Client Service, and Technology,
• “Global Outperformer” & “Market Outperformer” in Italy and “Category Outperformer” in 5 categories : Settlement, Asset Servicing, Relationship & Client Service, Technology and Ancillary Services,
• “Market Outperformer” in South Africa,
• “Category Outperformer” in Spain in 2 categories: Relationship & Client Service and Value Delivered.
This annual survey measures how clients perceive the quality of clearing and settlement and asset servicing they receive from providers.
The results of the survey underline the commitment of SGSS’ teams to accompany clients in a challenging and evolving financial environment and to provide them with first-class securities services in response to the requirements of their individual markets.
* Global Outperformer (banks who have outperformed the market across all banks in the survey).
** Market Outperformer (banks that have outperformed competitor banks in their own market, irrespective of the performance of that market globally).
*** Category Outperformer (banks that have outperformed the survey average for any category (Settlement; Asset Servicing; Relationship & Client Service; Ancillary services; Technology and value delivered).