SGSS rated in industry press awards
Informationsportal für Journalisten
Pressemitteilungen und Mandatsnachrichten
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has received eight major ratings in Global Custodian’s* “Agent Banks in Major Markets Survey 2013” published in September 2013.
SGSS was named “Domestic Top Rated” and “Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated Top Rated” for the seventh year running in Italy, “Leading Client Commended” for the first time in South Africa and “Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated Commended” and “Domestic Commended” for the first time in France.
Overall, SGSS was rated:
- “Leading Client Commended” (1), “Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated Top Rated” and “Domestic Top Rated” in Italy
- “Leading Client Commended”, “Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated Commended” (1) and “Domestic Commended” in South Africa
- “Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated Commended” and “Domestic Commended” in France
This annual survey measures how clients perceive the quality of clearing and settlement and asset servicing they receive from providers.
SGSS was also ranked top in France and second in Continental Europe for “Fund Accounting and Administration Services” in the R & M Fundservices.net Survey**, a leading independent survey evaluating fund administrators, also published in September 2013. Conducted among international investment managers, the survey looks at a range of criteria, including core fund accounting and administration, accounting and valuation, communication, approach and flexibility, quality of personnel and value for money.
The results of these surveys further underline the quality and expertise of SGSS staff and their commitment to providing consistent, sophisticated and first-class securities services to clients.
* Global Custodian is a leading magazine covering the international securities services business. The magazine is published 6 times a year and has a global readership.
** R & M Surveys merged with FundServices.net this past year to create the R & M FundServices.net Survey, the leading independent survey evaluating fund administrators.
(1) Only the longstanding rule preventing a shift of more than one rating per year denies this provider Top Rated status.
Das Fintech-Unternehmen Epsor, das auf Mitarbeiteraktienbeteiligung spezialisiert ist, kündigt heute die Einführung...
SGSS is pleased to announce that it has been appointed by Absa Wealth and Investment Management (“Absa”) to provide Absa...
UBS La Maison de Gestion, eine französische Tochtergesellschaft von UBS, hat sich für das Management ihrer OGAW Fonds...
SGSS ernennt Mathieu Maurier zum Country Head in Luxemburg und Gildas Le Treut zum Head of Sales and Relationship...
SGSS in Italien (SGSS S.p.A.) wurde von der CNPADC , der italienischen Pensionskasse für Wirtschaftsprüfer beauftragt,...
Aktuelle Themen aus der Sicht unserer Experten