Societe Generale launches turnkey solution
Turnkey UCITS Funds Solution launched
Societe Generale launches a UCITS Fund Solution for fund managers setting up or redomiciling funds under UCITS regulations. The new service provides an easily accessible, one-stop solution combining the custody, trustee, administration, execution and finance tools required to set up UCITS compliant funds, along with the core services required to operate them.
This new solution has been developed by teams from Societe Generale Securities Services and Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking and offers asset managers the following benefits:
- A competitively-priced alternative to using a UCITS platform;
- Access to independent assistance on corporate and operational infrastructure;
- Societe Generale Securities Services' comprehensive global custody, trustee and administration services, including liquidity management, collateral management and OTC derivative pricing;
- Synthetic shorting via Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking's Dynamic Portfolio Swap Platform;
- Extensive execution solutions from the Corporate & Investment Bank, with one of the largest liquidity pools in Global Equities, providing access to 70 equity cash and derivatives markets*;
- Access to the Corporate & Investment Bank's ranked research services, earning top position in the Thomson Reuters Extel Europe 2010 Survey for Pan-European Economist / Strategist.
Societe Generale Securities Services is the world's 6th largest global custodian, with 3,365 billion euros of assets under custody and 448 billion euros of assets under administration, with 4,481 funds under administration, over 2,000 of which are UCITs funds**.
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking holds on average 5% market share by equity turnover in New York, London, Tokyo, Frankfurt and Hong Kong***. The Bank achieved top rankings in Thomson Reuters Extel Europe 2010 Survey for Global Strategy Firm, Multi Asset Research Firm and Quant Research categories.
* #1 broker on the Euronext Exchanges for 8 consecutive years - Source: NYSE Euronext
** Figures at September 30, 2010
*** Source : Relevant local exchanges