10th Anniversary of the OPCI Conference 2015
23 January 2015, La Méridien Étoile, Paris AIFM Directive, Pinel act, distribution via life insurance: first assessments and post-regulatory change scenarios
SGSS will attend the 10th annual OPCI Conference in Paris on 23 January 2015 as both sponsor and speaker.
Come discuss the big questions that matter to you:
- Long-standing stakeholders and newcomers: one essential day for discussions with your counterparts and partners
- Opinions from two institutional investors on OPCI selection criteria
- Best practices to market your OPCI to the general public through life insurance
- Keys to successful international diversification with the European passport
Speakers will include:
Laurence Fhima, Head of Alternative Investment Funds - Private Equity, Real Estate, Loan Funds
- SOCIETE GENERALE SECURITIES SERVICES -
who will discuss the theme:
What is the assessment of the AIFM Directive six months after compliance?