ALFI London Conference & Cocktail 2016
ALFI London Conference Cocktail 2016 will take place on the 3rd and 4th of May in London. This conference attracts every year more than industry professionals of the fund industry, bringing together in a single venue the world’s most innovative and best-known fund managers with the most knowledgeable asset servicers. This year conference will focus on Luxembourg as a Global Fund Center.
As one of the leading service providers to the European fund industry, SGSS Luxembourg is a proud sponsor of the Cocktail.
Jean-François Gillet, Head of Alternative Investment Funds Services at SGSS Luxembourg will also intervene in a real estate workshop on Choosing the right fund vehicle: does the RAIF provide the solutions for real estate fund launches?
Our delegates will be present throughout the event:
- Justine Couderc, Sales Manager
- Shaun Lee, Senior Sales & Client Relationship Manager
- Jean-Pierre Gomez, Head of Regulatory & Public Affairs Luxembourg
- Olivier Renault, Country Manager SGSS Luxembourg
- Andrew Duffin, Managing Director, Head of Sales and Relationship Management, Emerging Markets
- Laura-Jayne Pinner, Sales Associate
- Jeff Harvey-Wells, Head of Sales Global Broker-Dealer
- Stewart Gladstone, Sales and Relationship Management, Ermerging Markets
- Flora Belladonna, Head of Sales Management Office
- Baldric Todeschini, UK and Emerging Markets
- Michael Le Garignon, Head of Sales, Business Development & Relationship Management UK
More information: www.alfi.lu