Winners of the “Les Victoires des SICAV” Financial Investment Innovation Award 2013
On 28 June 2013, Société Générale Securities Services sponsored the 17th annual “Les Victoires des SICAV” Financial Investment Innovation Awards ceremony in partnership with the French financial newspaper, La Tribune. This innovation award distinguishes creativity in asset management for two sub-categories:
- A financial investment innovation award for private sector UCIs ;
- A financial investment innovation award for institutional sector UCIs.
Each year, management companies and organisations that promote Undertakings for Collective Investment (UCIs) in France are invited to participate in these awards. This year’s edition, held at Société Générale’s headquarters, began with the presentation of funds that were shortlisted by this year’s jury.
Private sector shortlisted funds:
- CPR AM, CPR Reflex Solidaire;
- Swiss Life, Swiss Life Funds (F) Prigest World 2020;
- 23 Venture, 123 Viager.
Institutional sector shortlisted funds:
- Amundi IS, Amundi ETF Topix Hedged Daily;
- CPR AM, CPR Reflex Stratédis 0-100;
- Swiss Life AM, Swiss Life Funds (Lux) Bond Global High Yield I EUR Cap.
Following the jury’s final deliberation, the winners for this year’s Financial Investment Innovation Award were:
Private Sector innovation award:
- 123 Venture, 123 Viager
Institutional Sector innovation award:
- Swiss Life AM, Swiss Life Funds (Lux) Bond Global High Yield I EUR Cap
Congratulations to this year’s winners!