SGSS selected by Coreshares for custody services
CORESHARES, a leading passive investment management business in South Africa, has retained Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) to provide custody services for two of its ETF funds launched in Mauritius.
Services provided by SGSS:
• Global custody services including position-keeping of assets in a number of jurisdictions
• The security provided by a leading global custodian bank
• Capacity to provide comprehensive custody services
• Fully compliant services with international industry standards
• Local presence and international reach
CORESHARES is a manager of a collective investment scheme in securities that specialises in index tracking investment solutions across Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Located in Johannesburg, CORESHARES is a business within the Grindrod Financial Services Group, a specialist South African Bank and Asset Management Firm.