SGSS rated by Global Custodian
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has received six ratings in Global Custodian magazine’s Global Custody Survey 2012, including “Top Rated” in the Fund Manager category. This annual survey is based on clients’ perceptions of their global custody providers.
SGSS obtained the status:
- "Top Rated" in the Fund Managers category
- "Commended" in all Assets under Management categories: <$1bn AuM, $1bn -10bn AuM and >$10bn AuM
- "Commended" in the Institutional Investors category
- "Commended" in the Europe category
SGSS also received major ratings in the magazine's 2012 "Agent Banks in Emerging Markets Survey" obtaining, for the first time, the rating "Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated Commended" in Romania.
The annual survey measures the opinions of three different client groups with regard to the quality of service providers in sub-custody and clearing in 64 markets.
SGSS' overall ratings were:
- "Domestic Top Rated" in Croatia, Romania and Russia
- "Domestic Commended" in Czech Republic
- "Cross Border / Non-Affiliated Top Rated" in Croatia
- "Cross-Border / Non-Affiliated Commended" in Romania
- "Cross-Border / Non-Affiliated Commended & Domestic Commended" in Morocco
* Global Custodian is the leading magazine covering the international securities services business. The magazine is published 6 times a year and has a global readership.